This department aims to graduate Saudi Technical Staff trained to examine and diagnose defects related to vehicles, such as :
– Basic Training for automobiles.
– Basic Electrical systems, Electrical and Electronic principles for automobiles.
– Transmission system.
– Injection and Ignition principles (Benzene – Diesel).
– Engines principles (Benzene – Diesel).
– Defects Diagnosis and Inspections by using Electronic Test Devices.
This department aims to graduate Saudi Technical Staff trained on basic and specialized welding skills in Metal Welding Works, and manufacture production projects by using different types of welding with multiple positions, such as :
– Arc welding.
– Oxyacetylene Gas welding.
– Carbon Dioxide Gas welding (MIG – MAG).
This department aims to graduate Saudi Technical Staff trained to do all maintenance works and electrical installations for various industrial equipment, such as :
– Electronic Circuits and Protection systems for electrical equipment and people.
– Electrical Distribution Panels.
– Electrical Machinery Control Circuits.
– Industrial Programmed Controller.
– Electrical Circuits and Measuring Devices.
(Machines, Basic Training and Industrial Assembly)
This department aims to graduate Saudi Technical Staff trained to handle different mechanical industrial equipment in addition to work on the basic and specialized skills in this department, such as :
– Different types of measuring devices and tools.
– Lathe skills to take control of all kinds of works carried out by lathe machines.
– Training on Scraping machines to control all the work carried out by these machines.
– Training on Milling machines to control all the work carried out by these machines.
– Gears with all kinds and shapes.
– Training on usage of all Direct Measuring Devices.
– Handling Vernier Caliber, Circinus and Right Angles.
– Apply actual dimensions from drawings to exercise work directly.
– Manual Filings, Sawing, Drilling and Threading.