E.A.Juffali & Bros. was established in 1946.The Business began by venturing into the field of electric power, communication and cement. Juffali stepped foreword in the field of commerce by representing in Saudi Arabia some of the largest international companies. Activities extended to transportation, mobile Telephones, A/c units and many others. Juffali continued to involve itself in various pursuits such as petroleum, insurance, welding and technical equipment. In the field of industry, Juffali established a number of factories for the production of trucks, tractors, A/c units steel Building, etc.Juffali established 1977 a Training Centre qualifying young Saudis for skilled labor positions required in the factories or in the w/shops.
Who We are?
1974 = JUFFALI SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH DAIMLER-BENZ (GERMANY) FOR ESTABLISHMENT JTC
1975 = OLD LOCATION PREPARED
1976 = EQUIPPED TO COMMENCE ACTIVITIES
1977 = START OF TRAINING IN AUTOMOTIVE & MAINTENANCE ENG.
1980 = GRADUATION OF 1ST GROUP OF APPRENTICES
1982 = RECOGNATION OF TRAINING COURSES BY GENERAL ORGNIZATION OF TEVT NEW LOCATION PREPARED & EQUIPPED TO COMMENCE ACTIVITIES
1983 = INAUGURATION OF NEW LOCATION BY HRH PRINCE MAJED BIN ABDULAZIZ START SEMI-SKILLED TRAINING RECOGNATION OF COURSE…
Saudi Institute of German Technology
RECOGNATION OF HIGH DIPLOMA CERTIFIED BY TVTC
2012 = JUFFALI SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH TVTC FOR ESTABLISHMENT